Override default brightness settings to be more comfortable to you, and not according to power plans and power saving settings.
- Keep brightness when switching power plans.
- Keep brightness when switching from AC to DC or vice-versa.
- Control brightness on windows server 2008, 2008 r2, 2012.
- Power of the monitor with a single click, and optionally lock the screen and send the user to the login screen.
- Display accurate brightness values and percentage.
- Display brightness percentage in tray.
- Does not require administrator privileges to run or to install.
- Does not touch any system files or registry setting – can be uninstalled by deleting the .exe file and the setting file
(only modifies the registry if the option to auto start on system start-up is selected).
- (optional) Get notified of application updates and bug fixes.
This is a tool that allows you to control the brightness more precisely, and stops the computer from auto changing the brightness whenever the power plan changes or you convert between AC and DC, this will allow you to control your brightness manually based on your environment, without worrying about the automatic brightness change due to windows power plans.
This tool also allows you to modify the brightness on the server versions of windows, where windows by default doesn’t allow managing it easily.
This tools allows you to power of the monitor anytime, and without waiting for idle timeout, and allow you to optionally lock the screen at the same time.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 r2, Windows server 2012.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Web Installer), alternate link: (Standalone Installer).
- Internet Connection is required to receive notifications of new updates.
- RAM: 30 MB free, Processor: a modern CPU running at 1ghz, faster CPU is recommended.
Note: I have not tested this tool on all listed operating systems, however, the documentation for the used code is saying that those OSes are supported, I only tested on Windows 7, Please feel free to share your experience.
Free for personal and non-commercial use only:
This application is provided for free but only for: personal use – educational use – use in charity – use in humanitarian organisations.
Non-free users can try the application for 30 days, after which you will need to purchase a license.
Currently the registration system is under construction, please contact us for alternative payment method.
Please post any feature request or bug report in the comments below, and it will be considered as soon as possible.